Thursday, March 16, 2006

Never Ending

Lately I've had a hard time finding time to put anything new on here. Everything seems to be really hectic. At times I feel like I'm being pulled in 100 different directions and never have any time for anything else. Over the past few weeks we've had doctor's appointments, WIC, parent teacher conference, and a few other appointments in there as well. Then in there we have church Sunday morning, Sunday night and then again Thursday nights. The past few nights I haven't been sleeping the greatest and I've been waking up with headaches. So with the restless nights and the headches I seem to wear out faster. In amongst this crazy life I have to fit grocery shopping in there. My 2 sisters that are in college came home last week and with everything going on I didn't see them much. They went back to college Monday and now they won't be back until May. Our friends want us to come over and visit, which we hardly ever have time for and then of course there's family that wants to see you as well. Where does it ever end??

No comments: